5&A Dime Personnel : Darcie and Jay Huggins -
There’s a new post up on the 5&A Dime blog! We worked really hard on this one, so do us a favor and check it out! Thanks!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - Leonardo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Teaser Poster - Donatello
THE HUNTING PARTY - 6.17.14 : http://noisey.vice.com/blog/mike-shinoda-linkin-park-interview-the-hunting-party-cover-reveal
Cool interview with Mike of Linkin Park about their new album, The Hunting Party.
Here’s a quick list of my thoughts about the TMNT teaser trailer that released yesterday :
- Michael Bay sucks.
- Megan Fox sucks.
- A white Shredder? That’s dumb.
- Foot Clan as mercenaries? That’s dumb.
- The Turtles look cool, but there’s a few things I would’ve done differently.
- Action seems a bit over the top, but that’s typical Michael Bay.
- Why so many lens flares? Michael Bay is producing, not directing.
- Mikey’s voice acting fits him well.
- Mikey is also pretty funny at the end. That was done well. He’s funny without seeming like an idiot.
- Leo looks pretty badass.
- The scene where the Turtles are sliding down the mountain looks pretty badass, but a bit over the top. Are there snowy mountains in New York City? Can Turtles really obliterate military style humvees? It certainly looked cool. haha
- Where’s Splinter?
- If that white guy really is Shredder, why? And if “Shredder” really did create the Turtles then how does Splinter fit into that?
- Why is Megan Fox April O’Neil again?
- Why is Michael Bay involved again? They could’ve paid me much less.
What do you guys think of the trailer and our first look at the heroes in a half shell? Let me know.